In need of a smile?
Check out my 10 favorite feel-good moments so far in 2016. Thanks, Internet!
(Disclaimer: If you have an aversion to adorable animals, silly babies, awesome dance moves, uncontrollable laughter, or being weird… these feel-good moments may not be for you.)
- Little puppies climb all over a baby who totally loves it (Kudos to my boyfriend Eric for knowing exactly what will make me happy.)
- People laughing uncontrollably on the subway for no reason (I have to admit, I was giggling by the end of this video.)
- A tiny hamster eating a tiny burrito (I first saw this one a while ago, but I just re-watched it and it definitely still makes me feel good.)
- Adorable kitten makes friends with a cameraman (Eric gets another gold star for sharing this one with me.)
- “My Bacon Was a Little Chewie” (In the spirit of STAR WARS season… I had to.)
- Dancing dog (and dude) with seriously good rhythm (Made me wanna get up and dance.)
- A weird Heart embarrassing his friend, the Brain (I’m a big fan of the Heart and Brain comic. I can relate to both of them. But in this case I definitely relate more with the Heart.)
- Dad and baby dubsmashing (High five to this guy for being the funniest dad ever.)
- Cute Japanese cartoon cat characters in a marching band (Too. freaking. cute.)
- Hilarious dogs totally failing at being dogs (This one will make you laugh out loud. To be honest, these dogs are totally winning.)
Share some smiles! Post your favorite feel-good moments and memes in the comments.